[3830] CQWW VHF WQ5L SOSB/6 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF WQ5L SOSB/6 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:31:48 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: SOSB/6 LP
QTH: EM50
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  213    85
    2:
-------------------
Total:  213    85  Total Score = 18,105

Club:

Comments:

100W, 6m loop NE/SW @40' and HF wires to cover the nulls

>From here, better condx than the ARRL test last month. At the starting bell, we
had an small opening to the Great Lakes which shifted west through the Plains to
the Rockies over the next two hours or so. Nothing in the evening. Sunday
morning, some western Caribbean to start, then a mid-morning opening shifting
from New England to the eastern Great Lakes then to the mid-Atlantic, which
abruptly shut down just in time for lunch. After that, nothing but locals and a
couple of XE1s at the end. I don't think I even heard a double-hopper.  73,

-- Ray WQ5L