[3830] CQWW VHF W1AN SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF W1AN SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 17:05:07 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: W1AN
Operator(s): W1AN
Station: W1AN

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  126    34
    2:   66    19
-------------------
Total:  192    53  Total Score = 13,932

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Comments:

This was my first chance in checking out my modified 5 element 6M beam at 75
feet put up on Wednesday. I was hoping for great conditions on 6M but only had
a couple of hours of only a fair opening to Grid EM Sunday.  There were also
some brief scatter bursts that amounted to little. On 2M several of the usually
worked grids came up empty on the map. The only enhancement seen on 2M was short
tropo down the coast to FM17. Not the greatest conditions but you never can tell
which keeps us going.

John, W1AN