[3830] IARU LX75HQ Headquarters HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lx2a@gmx.net
Subject: [3830] IARU LX75HQ Headquarters HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 04:58:02 -0700
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: LX75HQ
Operator(s): DC2VE, DC3RJ, DF1LON, DF3TS, DF9TS, DK5ON, DK7VW, DL1QW, DL3BPC,
DL5KUT, DL8LR, HB9CVQ LX1DUC, LX1HP, LX1KP, LX1TI, LX2A, PA3BWK, PD9DX
Station: LX75HQ

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: R:L
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   369     12     9       24
   80:   963    864    20       37
   40:  1376   1603    31       48
   20:  1335   1562    46       57
   15:  1308    344    38       50
   10:   340    161    16       25
-------------------------------------
Total:  5691   4546   160      241  Total Score = 13,076,209

Club:

Comments:

We used this year the special call LX75HQ. (Our CW OPs were not so happy with
this decision:). We are very happy with our result. We were not able to setup
12 Stations and had only 8 stations on the air. As this is only a fielday style
operation we are very happy with the result.

The Luxembourg Amateur Radio Association celebrates this year their 75th
anniversary and some more activities are planned.
More informations are available at www.rlx.lu

QSL for LX75HQ is via LX2A

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I / LX75HQ