[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 21:13:19 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 27

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      1
   80:   4      3
   40:  17     12
   20:  14     12
   15:   9      9
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     37  Total Score = 1,702

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Agree w/ ToddSD about 20 seeming empty.. perhaps most were still on 15, or down
to 40.   Out west, especially during long sun days, we usually leave just a few
min for 80, and one for 160.. or some similar pattern, which means we end up on
40 while most have come and gone.

But.. i just read about BIG storms in the eastern half of the country, so that
could well be a cause for empty sounding bands.

Mults were good. on 15 and 20 only worked two non-mult stations.

Welcome to W1KM, K8MM, NG7Z, NM5M, W8WTS, N0TA and thanks for being on.
Thanks Dan WA6URY/Remote from Japan for my only CA on 20m!
Great to have TEAM WA active again:  NG7Z, W7OM, and NN7SS all on tonite.  Ill
bet we had most STATIONS PER STATE this evening.
Thanks N3QE for hanging in there w/ his hand key!  Tnx Tim!

Heard not worked: K4BAI on 40, WJ9B, WD0T and N6RO on 80, and N6RO on 160.
sometimes the sync is just 180 degrees out.

Hope all on E coast survive the storms and see you all in next NS.

73

DanWa
K7SS

SO1R/Pen/Paper/PRO2/Steppir3el