[3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K4BAI LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 04:57:59 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 27

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   7      7
   40:  11      8
   20:  14      8
   15:  13      7
   10:
-------------------
Total:  45     30  Total Score = 1,350

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, 100W, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  We had thunderstorms in the area
just before NS tonight.  15M had seemed dead all evening, but there was warm-up
activity from the west coast and I had my best ever 15M night.  Mostly west
coast, but also N4AF and NM5M.  20 and 40M seemed good, but QSO rate lagged on
40 for some reason.  80M was noisy, but much better than last week.  I worked
N6ZFO and heard N6RO on 80.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Looking forward to the next
ladder series, although I will miss next week's start.  73, John, K4BAI.