[3830] IOTA GM3F(GM4AFF) SO12Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA GM3F(GM4AFF) SO12Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 07:58:28 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: GM3F
Operator(s): GM4AFF
Station: GM4AFF

Class: SO12Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

   80:   41      17       35       16
   40:   26      19       97       20
   20:   93      23      136       36
   15:   32      20       52       19
   10:   24      13       27       12
Total:  216      92      347      103  Total Score = 846,495

Club:

Comments:

Win-test hasn't scored correctly, so Total Score gives 3 points for same-island
QSOs.
This contest gets harder every year. This year, not only were conditions awful,
but a lot of the operating was too. I listened to some stations work 12 - 14
QSOs and NEVER give their call. Now yes, that speeds up the pile up, but I find
it hard to believe that all those who called knew the callsign without some sort
of assistance. And for those who were searching and pouncing this just destroys
enjoyment. I was able to achieve and hold a 300 QSO/hour rate for about 20
minutes on 20m and repeated my call almost every QSO, so what's the point?
Then there are the ones who repeat everything back at you. WHY!
Sorry to be negative, but it was difficult to enjoy this contest. Anyway,
thanks for all the points. Maybe I'll see you next year, provided I forget
about this one!
73
Stewart
GM4AFF