[3830] IOTA OK1CZ SO12CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IOTA OK1CZ SO12CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:13:12 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: OK1CZ
Operator(s): OK1CZ
Station: OK1CZ

Class: SO12CW LP
QTH: JO70
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:   64       32      0        0
   40:  101       44      0        0
   20:  163       56      0        0
   15:   95       34      0        0
   10:   28       13      0        0
Total:  451      179      0        0  Total Score = 770,595

Club:

Comments:

Saturday PM was slow going due to poor propagation. Lot of QRN from local
thunderstorms throughout the HF spectrum.
In the evening a heavy storm hit my QTH and caused power outage for about an
hour forcing me to take the break.
Things got quiet during the night and 80 through 20m were very good so I could
work some DX.

Eqpt used TS480 at 100W out, 3el. fixed Yagi at 8m and a wire Vee 2x54m.

PS.  Score taken from the N1MM log but not sure if that is correct.
N1MM log calculates 3 points per world stn while I noticed two different
versions of IOTA contest rules, one of which says 2 points per world QSO.