[3830] IOTA OU2I(OZ1BII) SO24CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mail@oz1bii.dk
Subject: [3830] IOTA OU2I(OZ1BII) SO24CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 11:53:49 -0700
                    IOTA Contest

Call: OU2I
Operator(s): OZ1BII
Station: OU2I

Class: SO24CW LP
QTH: EU-172 ARO
Operating Time (hrs): 16

   80:   15      11       0        0
   40:  116      34       0        0
   20:  130      32       0        0
   15:   33      12       0        0
   10:    8       2       0        0
Total:  302      91       0        0  Total Score = 252,070

Club: DANISH DX GROUP

Comments:

EXpedition to the ARO island (EU-172) with my Ten-Tec Eagle 100W and Diamond
BB7V antenna.
Arrived on the island just 2 hours before start. Found the "Bed and Breakfast"
location where I mounted the antenna on a dike near the water on the westcoast
of ARO.
Antenna rised about 5 meter above waterline on a 1½ meter wooden pole.
Pictures will soon come on oz1bii.dk - contest.

My signal was not very strong so the QSO-rate was low  :o(
But now I have tried to go on a simple expedition and sure that is fun. So I
look forward to meet you again from another place.

Thanks for the QSO's and best 73.
de OU2I/Henning