[3830] USCntyQP K6CSL FixedCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] USCntyQP K6CSL FixedCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 18:59:16 -0700
                    US Counties QSO Party

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: FixedCW LP
QTH: CA STAN
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
   80:   0
   40:   5
   20:   7
   15:   0
   10:   0
------------
Total:  12  Counties = 11  Total Score = 484

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Well, this was a real disappointment. Only a fraction of last years score. I was
trying to pick out counties as I was hunting for IOTA's. It seemed to me that
maybe the participation was not as high, or perhaps much of the country having
bad weather may have affected things. My thought is also that it would help if
County Hunters had it's own weekend. Bert, K6CSL