[3830] EUHF Champ IT9GSF Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fabio.grisafi@libero.it
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ IT9GSF Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2012 17:25:38 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: IT9GSF
Operator(s): IT9GSF
Station: IT9GSF

Class: Mixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

  160:   54      5     48
   80:  125     31     57
   40:  185     44     57
   20:  264     79     62
   15:  228    143     61
   10:   54     90     54
---------------------------
Total:  910    392    339  Total Score = 441,039

Club:

Comments:

Many thanks to everybody for the QSOs.
It was difficult to copy some signals on low bands with only one Beverage. Most
of the time I was not running HP because of power problems (190V instead of
220V!).
Still need to improve 40 meters antenna.
Too many air conditioning systems running here with 38°C outside and 32°C
inside during daytime (but not at the radio station :-(). I think I have drunk
abt 10 liters of water during the contest.
Congratulations to Slovenia Contest Club for this very amazing contest!
73 de Fabio, IT9GSF.