[3830] NAQP CW W1LQ(WW3DE) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W1LQ(WW3DE) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 06:41:14 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W1LQ
Operator(s): WW3DE
Station: W1LQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0     0
   80:   75    28
   40:  121    37
   20:  151    38
   15:  107    28
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  454   131  Total Score = 62,652

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Ten meters was largely worthless from here in Down East Maine, got to 40 too
late -- and it almost sounded disturbed (brutal at times), 80 was apparently
nothing but noise everywhere, with no one was hearing anyone very well, and I
really don't even have an antenna for 80 (or 160), since my sloper morphed into
a 40 meter loop. That left 20 as the money band, so to speak. Low-band antennas
are the next project here. I sure appreciate why everyone has a hard time
working DE or ME. It was well into the event before I worked either, but RI,
KY, NE and others were among the missing for me. Great ops all around, but only
two or three moved me to other bands.