[3830] NAQP CW K3EL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, annedave@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K3EL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 07:05:48 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K3EL
Operator(s): K3EL
Station: K3EL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Princeton, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   15     9
   80:   57    23
   40:  201    48
   20:  245    48
   15:  175    42
   10:   24    17
-------------------
Total:  717   187  Total Score = 134,079

Club:

Team:

Comments:

My first time entering this event, I liked the 10 h format. 10 m was very quiet
here, probably spent too much time trying to rouse some activity on that band.
Most of the thunderstorms had passed through here by early evening, so the low
bands were not too noisy but it was clear folks further west were having a hard
time hearing. Equipment: K3, 3-ele Steppir with 40 m dipole element, 80 m
dipole, 160 m inv-L. 73, Dave (NAQP "Ken")