[3830] EUHF Champ RM2D(SM6LRR) Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ RM2D(SM6LRR) Mixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 09:02:36 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): SM6LRR
Station: RM2D

Class: Mixed HP
QTH: Naro-Fominsk
Operating Time (hrs): 4h57

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  183    116     59
   15:
   10:
---------------------------
Total:  183    116     59  Total Score = 17,523

Club:

Comments:

Another Single Band entry in a contest where only All Band entries count :)

Despite this, great fun and enjoyed to see that our contesting group consists
of hams with first license year from early 50's until 2012!  Hard nuts to crack
were year 2002 and 2003 (did not find any on 20 meters at least). Even my own
year 1980 was a rare one if I shall judge from my own log.

TRCVR: FT1000D
AMP: ACOM 1010
POWER: 800W
ANT: 1/4 Wave ground-mounted vertical

Unassisted (also that not promoted in this contest)

73 de RM2D (ex. RA/SM6LRR), Mats