[3830] NAQP CW KY4F Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KY4F Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 09:47:44 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:    1     1
   80:   28    19
   40:  143    43
   20:  101    29
   15:   30    13
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  305   107  Total Score = 32,635

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: ACG #2

Comments:

I only had limited time due to other commitments.  The five hours I managed to
get in were a lot of fun.  Spent the morning with my old pal K4TD attempting to
put life back into my inverted L antenna.  Looks like the match box at the base
of the antenna is fried.  Luckily I had hung a G5RV in the trees earlier this
summer!

Started out on 20 when about 3 hours into the test the skies opened, thunder
rolled and radios at this QTH were disconnected and turned off!  Fast forward
to 0245.... back on the air on 40 and enjoying a nice run.  0325... power
outage, total darkness.  Luckily, it only lasted 5 minutes or so!

All in all a great time.  Wish I could have spent more time on the air!

73, Doug
KY4F