[3830] NAQP CW W6ONV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6onv@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W6ONV Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 17:03:07 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: W6ONV
Operator(s): W6ONV
Station: W6ONV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Oakley CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  153    45
   15:  111    38
   10:    4     2
-------------------
Total:  268    85  Total Score = 22,780

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #4

Comments:

It was a late decision to get involved and participate in the NAQP. I enjoy
these contests, as they are short with a simple exchange and we all run 100
watts! I had hoped for a full 10 hours of activity, but at 7.5, family
responsibilities took priority so I called it a night. While I didn't hit my
goal of 300 QSOs, I know I would have if I finished up the contest. A full
write up of my contest can be seen at
http://the6thfloor.com/2012/08/04/august-2012-north-american-qso-party-cw/

Steve, W6ONV