[3830] EUHF Champ IQ1RY(IZ1LBG) SSB Only HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, iz1lbg@alice.it
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ IQ1RY(IZ1LBG) SSB Only HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 06:58:49 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: IQ1RY
Operator(s): IZ1LBG
Station: IQ1RY

Class: SSB Only HP
QTH: Bra (CN)
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:           49    36
   80:          152    52
   40:          269    56
   20:          418    59
   15:          122    50
   10:           52    32
---------------------------
Total:   0     1062   285  Total Score = 302,385

Club:

Comments:

Tnx to IQ1RY team to let me use the station again. Last single op from there
were exactly the same contest one year ago!

Contest with poor condition on 10m and 15m but great fun anyway!Sorry to anyone
that I didn't copy but there were very bad weather on the area and noise for
hour were up to S9!

Tnx for QSOs!

Filippo IZ1LBG