[3830] EUHF Champ 9A5Y(9A7DX) Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ 9A5Y(9A7DX) Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2012 11:27:08 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: 9A5Y
Operator(s): 9A7DX
Station: 9A1CCY

Class: Mixed LP
QTH: Daruvar
Operating Time (hrs): 11:30

  160:   66      5     34
   80:  187     30     53
   40:  285     76     59
   20:  171     70     54
   15:   56     25     42
   10:   16     10     23
---------------------------
Total:  770    226    265  Total Score = 259,170

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

What can i sayâ?¦

Due to sudden troubles with the antennas at our contest location at last moment
I have decided to work from our towm location because I did not want to miss
this fabulous contest.

Unfortunatley this location is in the valley with vy bad take of in all
directions. Also the antennas and the equipmetnt are really modest and
uncomparable to the other ones.

At 28 and 21 MHz it was hard, I was loosing too much time and nervs calling
stations that couldnâ??t hear me. It was similar to this situation at 160m as
well. It resulted with a vy low number of multipliers and the result in total.

See you next year from our usual contest location.

Congrats to others with better results.