[3830] WAE CW 4O3A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 4o3a@t-com.me
Subject: [3830] WAE CW 4O3A M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 17:09:49 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 4O3A,4O4A,DK6XZ,E73A,E74IW
Station: 4O3A

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   74     1    33
   40:  285   300    68
   20:  551  1072    86
   15:  545  1409    72
   10:  134   173    58
-------------------------
Total: 1589  2955   768  Total Score = 3,486,720

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Most powerful tower lost in hurricane thunderstorm in January is still in
reconstruction.  We missed this big stacks much. Most of antennas used are
short boomer, less performance. Especially we missed 4SQ on 80M, where we now
used just one GP.
But good energy, and old friends together make this contest to be memorable. We
made our best score ever, even propagation were not that good as used to be.

CU
Ranko