[3830] WAE CW 5B/G4MKP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, terryburbidge@blueyonder.co.uk
Subject: [3830] WAE CW 5B/G4MKP Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 23:27:09 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: 5B/G4MKP
Operator(s): G4MKP
Station: 5B/G4MKP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Paphos
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:
   40:   74    49    63
   20:  200   242    66
   15:  149   128    56
   10:  101   103    44
-------------------------
Total:  524   522   229  Total Score = 239,534

Club:

Comments:

A few random notes from sunny Cyprus....It made a change to operate this contest
on the sending end of QTCs but is so boring just pressing Ctrl-Z and the Return
key while - in my case at least - sipping a cold beer or cocktail and flicking
through the latest Radcom or CQ magazine knowing that the poor chap at the
other end is working like a dog to copy my QTCs (I did slow down for the QRS
operators since their points are as good as anyone else's). Conditions were not
too good for me with a dipole at about 5m and a barefoot K3. QSB almost all the
time.  However, a very nice opening on 10m on Sunday morning produced a 100 Q
run and lifted the score a little. Working my home country in a contest was
enjoyable since I rarely get to work many UK stations from home in
international contests.

Cheers,
Terry/G4MKP