[3830] WAE CW GW0ETF Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE CW GW0ETF Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 01:56:25 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, CW

Call: GW0ETF
Operator(s): GW0ETF
Station: GW0ETF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:    1     0     4
   40:    3     0     9
   20:  143   101    96
   15:  141   118    82
   10:   12     0    22
-------------------------
Total:  300   219   213  Total Score = 110,547

Club:

Comments:

About a dozen random hours spent mainly in the second half when conditions had
clearly worsened. QTCs took a bit of hit due to often poor signal strengths and
qsb - 15m seemed the best but the 15m antenna is not good.

I write QTCs on paper. I can never imagine my speed cw typing being good enough
for real time logging of QTCs. I now have the task of entering them into the log
and just hope what I wrote down in panic is still legible!

K3/Acom 1000 - Cobwebb style dipoles for 15m/10m, 30m long doublet for other
bands