[3830] RDA G4BYG SO CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g4byg@lindgren1.karoo.co.uk
Subject: [3830] RDA G4BYG SO CW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 01:26:26 -0700
                    Russian District Award Contest

Call: G4BYG
Operator(s): G4BYG
Station: G4BYG

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Anlaby
Operating Time (hrs): 10hrs

  160:    3     0        0
   80:   13     0        0
   40:   90     0        0
   20:  233     0        0
   15:   66     0        0
   10:    3     0        0
-------------------------------
Total:  408     0        0  RDA Districts = 233  Total Score = 950,640

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

Had a ball in the RDA.
Plenty of Districts active.
Band conditions poor at times during the M class flares.
20M was best as usual carrying most traffic.
Brilliant operators and never ceases to amaze me how weak
folks can copy cw.

Used my K3/100 Barefoot with a Doublet antenna at 13m but
ends low near the ground.
N1MM software worked a treat with a good Call History file helping.
The nature of contesing with assistance from RBN has changed and
spend more time looking at the PC screen for new mults than I used to.
Some thunderous clicky signals around . They should be penalised for such
poor quality signals.
 It is 35c in the shack,so this blob of water is off for refreshments.

Hope to see you all next time.

Vic G4BYG