[3830] NAQP SSB KL2HD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jeffrey@alaska.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KL2HD Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 09:44:18 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: KL2HD
Operator(s): KL2HD
Station: KL2HD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Homer
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:
   40:   25    14
   20:  167    42
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  192    56  Total Score = 10,752

Club:

Team:

Comments:

A bit rough going at first with poor propagation.  Did not hear a single signal
on 10 or 15 all day.  Best run was 2/min for 10 mins.  Stayed on 20m probably a
bit too long thinking to do a single band entry, but remembered too late NAQP
doesn't allow that and missed lots for opportunities for mults on 40m.  Learned
how to work the contest for next time.  Moved to 40m for the last hr of the
contest.  Able to work AL9A for KL7 mult -thanks.  Had to have guests over to 2
prime hours around dinner that probably cost me my goal of 200+.  Still, station
worked well when propagation allowed and I had fun, but longed for rate...