[3830] NAQP SSB W9RE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9re@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W9RE Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 10:01:04 -0700
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   58    26
   80:  194    46
   40:  245    52
   20:  374    48
   15:   32    17
   10:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  908   193  Total Score = 175,051

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC Picnic Basket

Comments:

Slow start with only 20 meters runable so I took all my off time early so at my
dinner break (2300z) I only had 300+ Q's so the last hours were not too bad.
Conditions were so bad that I could not even work neighboring states on 10 or
15 ground wave.

40 meters which here is normally pretty good never materialized here but 80 did
come through with some decent rates.

Thanks for all the moves and the fun.