[3830] CWopsT N5AW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 21:19:39 -0700
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 23

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   10     0
   40:   48    21
   20:   34    26
   15:   17    17
   10:
-------------------
Total:  109    64  Total Score = 6,976

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow! My best ever. Actually had more QSOs the second half hour than the first.
Couldn't find that last QSO to break 7000 but it was great. Surprised to find
15 open at the start with good signals from the midwest and west coast. No DX
on either 15 or 20 but did work several Europeans on 40. Near the end of the
contest I found the power had accidentally been turned down to 12 watts on the
second radio! Maybe I should do that all the time.