[3830] OhQP K8MM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] OhQP K8MM Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 21:11:15 -0700
                    Ohio QSO Party

Call: K8MM
Operator(s): K8MM
Station: K8MM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 10:23

   80:   67     49
   40:   78     61
   20:    8
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  153    110  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 49  Total Score = 48,256

Club: Thumb Area Contesters

Comments:

I had planned to do another mobile run covering the western two tiers of
counties but my wife was in her first 10 mile walking race so I had to be there
instead.

Condx were good on 40 and 80 but they got really noisy later on. The rtty qrm
on 40 made things worse toward then end. It seems like rtty ops don't care if
there is a cw signal in their bandpass or not, they're going to transmit on top
if it anyway.

73,
Ian - K8MM