[3830] SCC RTTY K1SFA(@K1TTT) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1sfa@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY K1SFA(@K1TTT) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 06:01:46 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: K1SFA
Operator(s): K1SFA, K1MK, K1TTT
Station: K1TTT

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: WMA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   61   149    34
   40:  292   745    62
   20:  531  1451    67
   15:  427  1194    65
   10:   30    63    26
-------------------------
Total: 1341  3602   254  Total Score = 914,908

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Well, conditions were certainly better over 2011. The K1SFA Team beat its #2
World score from last year (559,507 with 920 QSOs, 2509 points and 223
multipliers). One can only hope conditions are this good -- or better -- in
CQWW RTTY in four more weeks.

Thanks to all who worked us and QSYed to other bands so we could work them
there, too. I'd like to dedicate this score to my boss QST Managing Editor Joel
Kleinman, N1BKE, who died in a house fire on August 18.

Hope to work y'all again next weekend for Russian WW RTTY and CQ WW RTTY next
month.

73 and 88 de K1SFA