[3830] YO HF IT9RBW SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] YO HF IT9RBW SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 10:39:11 -0700
                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: IT9RBW
Operator(s): IT9RBW
Station: IT9RBW

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: Scili isl.
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   75     0      38
   40:  139     0      58
   20:  287     0      67
   15:  185     0      58
   10:   75     0      44
---------------------------
Total:  761     0     265  Total Score = 755,515

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

I decided a few hours before taking part, having the ampl. in qrt I have
"thrown" in the cat. Low Power. Tiring but very challenging and fun.
 On Saturday I started a little 'subdued' and I have chiefly tried not to lose
a lot of ground. "Runner" in low power is not easy but for 2 times in 10 and 15
there have been good moments pile up :).
 Low bands at night  here 'has been a torture.On 0030 gmt I stood  so I decided
to sleep and get back to 04.30 gmt, time to contact someone on 40m and 80 and
pass into the higher bands. where I finally got a small hole in them and 10
'YO's just waiting for me :). Well in the 15m at the end I'm satisfied
considering the general set-up and the fact that I have really  little
experience on cw. (I promise to make my early).

Rig Icom 756 pro 3
Ant Tagra 3b 7m High
40-80 Dipoli

73s de IT9RBW (one of IR9Y)