[3830] SCC RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SCC RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 20:10:33 -0700
                    SCC RTTY Championship

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 18
Radios: SO2R

   80:   73   163    39
   40:  292   737    64
   20:  383  1035    66
   15:  224   621    61
   10:    4     9     4
-------------------------
Total:  976  2565   234  Total Score = 600,210

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Conditions not extravagant but a bit better than during Sartg last weekend. It
was good to see Mike K4GMH and Boyan LZ8E back. K1SFA team was all over and
doing a great job. Slovenian stations numerous and in great shape.
I had set a goal for 1K Qs and 600K points but things got real slow at one
point and decided to pull the plug and go back home. 25 Qs can take forever
when bands become silent hi.
Would have like to work more stations with a 2011-2012 exchange but they were
very rare. Did work many new (to me) stations and that's always pleasing.
Too bad that having 20M open at night has cut into the 80M activity.
Thanks all for the Qs and the organizers for a nice contest.
73, Fabi  va2up