[3830] YO HF 9A7T M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] YO HF 9A7T M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 01:27:36 -0700
                    YO DX HF Contest

Call: 9A7T
Operator(s): 9A2EU, 9A4KJ, 9A5MR
Station: 9A7T

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Falascak
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:  122     37     52
   40:  236     95     71
   20:  149     88     54
   15:  105     18     37
   10:    7      0      5
---------------------------
Total:  619    238    219  Total Score = 652,182

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

We were running only 100 Watts, because our TL922 is QRT since IARU HF and not
ready yet. In this contest running with low power is easy. No problem finding
clear frequencies. We were doing some maintenance at our contest location so we
began the contest 4 hours late, and we stoped the activity 2 hours before the
end because of storm. Conditions were not very good, and 10 meters was mostly
closed. Low bands were very noisy because of nearby storm. All in all we are
satisfied with our score and we'll be back next year.
73 de Zlatko, 9A2EU