[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W1NN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hal@japancorporateresearch.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad W1NN LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 20:09:33 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - August 31

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   3      3
   80:  12      7
   40:  16     11
   20:  12      6
   15:   7      6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  50     33  Total Score = 1,650

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Almost perfect conditions!  God a little screwed up with my SO2R setup and lost
some valuable time in the move from 15 to 20, but otherwise things went very
well.  WJ9B was booming in on 15 before the start but I didn't manage to catch
him in the event.  A lot more fun than listening to Mitt!

Sorry I have not been on lately.  A lot of travel and other things.  I should
be around for the next few months with only one trip in Sept.

73, Hal W1NN