[3830] CWOpen N5AW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWOpen N5AW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 10:04:10 -0700
                    CWops CW Open - 1200Z-1559Z

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 2
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:    6     6
   40:   29    26
   20:   38    30
   15:   54    37
   10:    4     1
-------------------
Total:  131   100  Total Score = 13,100

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Conflicts developed shortly before the contests severely limiting my
participation in the first two sessions and I was not going to stay up too late
for the last one. Going in I knew I would have to quit this session after 2
hours and did not try to maximize the score. Spent time on 15 when skip was too
long to hear most of the US and on ten with band barely open. But I was rewarded
with quite a few DX contacts including 3 Europeans and EA8AY on ten.