[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad WI2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad WI2E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 20:11:51 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - September 7

Call: WI2E
Operator(s): WI2E
Station: WI2E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NYC / PA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0     0
   80:   0     0
   40:   8     8
   20:   0     0
   15:   0     0
   10:   0     0
-------------------
Total:   8     8  Total Score = 64

Club:

Comments:

Never before have I worked so hard for so few contacts in an NS; tonight I
operated from a hotel room in New York City--sitting in the dark as my wife and
daughter slept--listening to a discontinuous Skype stream coming over the hotel
Wi-Fi network.  My setup in the shack was N1MM + HRD for rig control + Skype
for the audio, and I had a laptop here in the City paired with that creeping
network connection.  The delay and the drops made this challenging (to say the
least) and a lack of a remote band changing capability made this a single band
effort tonight.

Many thanks to N9RV, N4AF, N4OGW, KU8E, KY4F, K7SS, K0TG, and K4MTI for the
QSOs.

All in all, that was great fun.

73,
Joe