[3830] NA Sprint CW N7XU(K4XU) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N7XU(K4XU) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2012 21:09:29 -0700
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N7XU
Operator(s): K4XU
Station: N7XU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   75
   40:   97
   20:   75
---------------------

Club:

Team:

Comments:

bad day at black rock. After all summer with no lightning, we have it this
afternoon. Had to crank down the rf gain and rely on beverages. Damn u2R went
berserk and inverted the AF switching control so I was listening to myself call
CQ rather than listening on the other radio that just did. Nothing went right
SO2R-wise. Microham is going on eBay tomorrow. I'm done with it. I'll build my
own.
rf