[3830] WAE SSB KC0DEB Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc0deb@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB KC0DEB Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 16:55:35 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: KC0DEB
Operator(s): KC0DEB
Station: KC0DEB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Kansas City, KS
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:
   40:
   20:   44    52    36
   15:   85    77    60
   10:    1     0     2
-------------------------
Total:  130   129    98  Total Score = 25,382

Club: KANSAS CITY CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Thought this was going to be a tough one, due to a high noise level that I was
experiencing. Come to find out, it was caused by a faulty USB cable connecting
the rig to the PC. After I disconnected the cable....the noise was gone!
Also, this is the 1st time I did use the QTC's.  Having only made a "dry run"
the day before the contest, it went ; to my surprise ; very smoothly.
All in all, it was a great weekend !  ( Between working the contest and working
NH8S for a new one, I found time to teach my youngest daughter how to ride a
bicycle without the training wheels...a good weekend indeed ! )
A big TU to CR6K, for being my only 10m QSO. TNX Guys!

CU in the next Contest !  73 de John KC0DEB

RX/TX: Icom IC-746PRO - 100w
Ant: HyGain 3 Element triband Yagi at 20 Feet (!)

Band   Q/QTC  QSOs    Pts  Mlt
    14    QSO    44      44   36
    14   SQTC    52      52    0
    21    QSO    85      85   60