[3830] WAE SSB N1UR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, edsawyer@sbelectronics.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB N1UR Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 17:29:46 -0700
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1UR
Operator(s): N1UR
Station: N1UR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VT
Operating Time (hrs): 32
Radios: SO2R

   80:   88          80
   40:  239         108
   20:  463          80
   15:  653          90
   10:    8          10
-------------------------
Total: 1451  1440   368  Total Score = 1,063,520

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Wasn't really sure whether I was going to go full time on this one but
decided to go strong. Even though I had to dodge weather twice during the
weekend so 36 hours wasn't happening.  But still got in 32.

First night 80M was terrible.  Much better second night but activity was very
low on 80M.  15M has the "money band" for sure.  10M just had a couple of
brief
openings here.  A few loud stations.  One answer to my CQs. I could hear
stations running people that I could not hear from EU.

All and all a lot of fun.

The score beats the old USA and North American LP SSB record.  Not sure if
it will hold.

Thanks for the Qs.

73

N1UR