[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N6ZFO LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 22:36:35 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 14

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.50

  160:   2      1
   80:   5      3
   40:  12     11
   20:  15     11
   15:  12      8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  46     34  Total Score = 1,564

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very crowded bands tonight.  No rhythm for me. .  seemed to miss half the mults
I heard and too often found myself on the wrong end of the couplet.  Still lots
to learn. V happy to hear W9WI tonight on 15 meters and continued activity from
Dean, NW2K. WD0T heard on 15 pre-contest, pretty much gone by NS time.

Had to drop my first 20m QSO w/ K6VVA after learning on the NCCC Net that he
did not get my number in horrible QRM.  But immediately worked WA6URY for the
rare CA mult on that band.

73 Bill N6ZFO