[3830] SAC CW K0VXU SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW K0VXU SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 05:19:07 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: K0VXU
Operator(s): K0VXU
Station: K0VXU

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Kansas USA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:46

   80:
   40:  28     19
   20:  37     20
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  65     39  Total Score = 4,719

Club: KC Contest Club

Comments:

This is an enjoyable contest that I dabble with every year.  There were lots of
Scandanavian stations to work, may with strong signals.  40 meters was
exceptionally good this year.  My 40 meter antenna picks up a loud line noise
-- S9 most of the time -- so I used my TH6DXX to receive.  For me to hear SAC
stations on 40, the signals had to be strong.

Thanks to all who pulled me out of the noise and thanks for the QSOs.  Great
fun contest.  See you next year.

73,
Russ - K0VXU