[3830] Salmon Run KK7S SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run KK7S SOCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 23:19:28 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: KK7S
Operator(s): KK7S
Station: KK7S

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: KING/ISL
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:    1
   80:   37
   40:   37
   20:   91
   15:   58
   10:    3
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  227     0       0  Mults = 59  Total Score = 49,706

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I think I'm just a checklog this time.  I played a couple of hours from our home
in King county on Saturday and then a couple more hours from our cottage in
Island county today.  A review of the rules tonight makes it look like this is
verboten.  Oh well.  It was fun all the same.  Great band activity on Saturday,
and the fact that I was in a new county today allowed me to work many of the
same stations again.  As always, it's great to hear all the local hams in this
one.  Thanks for the Q's and 73, -Chad KK7S