[3830] SAC CW LN8W(LB1GB) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lb1gb@la8w.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW LN8W(LB1GB) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 05:21:51 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: LN8W
Operator(s): LB1GB
Station: LN8W

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Skantebygda
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

   80:  358    41
   40:  547    50
   20:  667    57
   15:  427    57
   10:   51    19
-------------------
Total: 2050   224  Total Score = 1,084,384

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

This contest is just getting better and better. The added NTC(trail) spiced
things up a bit. I found the NTC score board to stress me a bit, but in a
positive way. I didn't expect to match the stacked stations in Finland in mults
and I was right. So my battle was with stations of similar size.

Many stations are willing to move for us which is great. Some of my early mult
moves turned into nothing, but thanks for trying!

Thanks for all the QSOs and hope to see you next year.

73 Bjorn LB1GB/LN8W

PS! I broke the million point barrier. Lets hope it survives the log checking
:-)