[3830] CaQP N8BJQ M/SFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, SBOLIA@WOH.RR.COM
Subject: [3830] CaQP N8BJQ M/SFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 16:42:47 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

  160:    1      0
   80:   46      1
   40:   97     42
   20:  126     99
   15:  145    144
   10:   87     88
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------

Club: Southwest Ohio DX Association

Comments:

Operated SO(A). Working on my SO2R setup for the fall.  Made some modifications
to the Dishtronix amp so I can switch radios easier and this was a good trial
before CQWW.

Good activity from all of the CA stations.  Was fun following K6AQL around the
state. Worked him 14 times including once on 80M this morning.  Worked the
first 56 counties in the first 5 hours - took until Sunday afternoon to find
SIER and TUOL for the sweep. N6O was the only station worked on 160.  Heard a
couple others but they did not hear me.