[3830] CaQP K6LA SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6LA SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 18:15:21 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: LANG
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:     0     0
   80:   136   163
   40:   232   124
   20:   369   345
   15:   375   220
   10:   179   139
    6:     0     0
    2:     0     0
--------------------
Total:  1291   991  Mults = 58  Total Score = 339,590

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I heard Dan, N6MJ, warming up on at W6YI before the contest on 15m phone. I
couldn't hear anyone he was working. Bad sign.

Just couldn't get anything going on phone. The high bands were open, but not
that many called. The 160m antenna wouldn't tune up because I failed to check
it out before the contest. 15m antenna was intermittent for a while Saturday
afternoon. Some troubleshooting is in order.

73, Ken, K6LA

Still the most fun in a state QSO party.