[3830] CaQP K6AM SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP K6AM SOFixed LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 19:28:49 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: SDIE
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    8      3
   80:  101     34
   40:  247     45
   20:  231    226
   15:  258    201
   10:  108    247
    6:    1      1
    2:    0      3
--------------------

Club:

Comments:

I missed last year's run as my neighbor's grow lights took out all the bands
with 20 over 9 noise.  This year was perfectly quiet (tnx FCC).

10 meters was pleasantly surprising all Saturday morning and much of Sunday.  I
sure worked a lot of newcomers who were "not in the cntest", or so they
thought.

The other bands were strong as well, but its tough getting a good run going on
20 phone with low power and low antennas.

Not my best score, but right up there.

Unfortunately, Win-Test has not seen fit to include the CQP in its software, so
I went with N1MM.  I Spent several hours wrestling with N1MM here and at another
station before and during the contest which served to further solidify my
dislike of that program.  Next year I think I'll drag out the old DOS machines
and play NA, which worked like a charm.

CU all in SS and WW from W6YI

John, K6AM/ZF2AM