[3830] CaQP AE6Y(@K6TA) SOFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, andrewfaber@ymail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP AE6Y(@K6TA) SOFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2012 21:06:52 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: AE6Y
Operator(s): AE6Y
Station: K6TA

Class: SOFixed HP
QTH: Amador County
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:    19      5
   80:   117    130
   40:   239    181
   20:   320    161
   15:   332    314
   10:   146    393
    6:
    2:
--------------------
Total:  1160   1177  Mults = 58  Total Score = 338,372

Club: Mother Lode DX & Contest Club

Comments:

A very enjoyable contest, partly due to not having last year's humiliation of
missing two mults (SD and SK -- each worked several times this year), and a
higher score (a personal record) due to a higher CW percentage, mostly caused
by a seeming inability to get much going on 20m phone.
As usual, Ken, K6TA, and Kay, K6KO were outstanding hosts.  They have a lovely
location in Amador County with well maintained antennas, a tolerance for my
tearing up and reconfiguring of the station, and Kay is very solicitous with
bite-sized real food tidbits to augment my usual contest junk food.  Thanks
again to both of them for giving me this opportunity.
 And thanks to all the guys who got on around the world for this one.  I worked
seemingly hundreds of "number ones", i.e., hams who werent' really in the
contest, but hang out on 10 and 15 phone and are happy to give a Q.
  73, andy ae6y