[3830] CaQP OQ5M(ON5ZO) M/SFixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on5zo@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CaQP OQ5M(ON5ZO) M/SFixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 00:20:07 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: OQ5M
Operator(s): ON5ZO
Station: ON5ZO

Class: M/SFixed HP
QTH: far away from Cali
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0      0
   80:    0      0
   40:    0      0
   20:   43     41
   15:   58     43
   10:    2      1
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
--------------------
Total:  103     85  Mults = 47  Total Score = 22,513

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Third year in a row. Conditions seemed better the previous years, the bands
closed early and the openings to California were so-so. Maybe I should stop
using CQ WW 2011 as a reference for DX propagation.

Nothing heard on 40 (strange) and I slept when 80 could have been possible.
Only 3 signals just above the noise floor on 10. Disappointing.

I was only active for a few hours toggling bands and modes. It's great fun:
every QSO = DX and they're all nicely lined up!

Hope to be back next year.
73 de Franki ON5ZO = OQ5M
http://www.on5zo.be/