[3830] Makrothen RTTY VY2LI SO/Single Xcvr HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Makrothen RTTY VY2LI SO/Single Xcvr HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 10:35:40 -0700
                    Makrothen RTTY Contest

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: SO/Single Xcvr HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 15

------------
   80:   42
   40:  105
   20:  228
   15:  226
   10:    8
------------
Total:  609  Total Score = 2,760,828

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Wow,this was tough sledding in what is one of my favorite contests.Love the
format.Scheduling is great for family and oldtimers like me.Condx on the higher
bands were nothing short of abysmmal on Saturday.Was going to op LP,but quickly
retought that.Best DX was ZS6WB,but VU2NKS came close.Hope we got into your
log.73,Bill

THE GEAR:
FT-950,Rigblaster Plus,N1MM
Wilson SY-1 tribander @60M