[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KI7MT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki7mt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY KI7MT HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 20:18:53 -0700
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - October

Call: KI7MT
Operator(s): KI7MT
Station: KI7MT

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Helena, MT
Operating Time (hrs): 3.3

   80:   0        0
   40:  40     1.65
   20:  32     1.65
---------------------
Total:  72     Mults = 27  Total Score = 1,944

Club:

Team: SWACC

Comments:

Well, that was interesting.

Condx here were, to say the least, terrible. Participation seemed a bit off,
maybe it was due to the other contests running, not sure.

Had loads of issues. Some were self induced (like I should have check my macros
from the last sprint), others need further investigation.

In any case, it's better to be on the radio and have a bad day than not to be
on at all :-)

Look for you all in the JARTS.

73's
Greg