[3830] JARTS W5DQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS W5DQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 14:26:32 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W5DQ
Operator(s): W5DQ
Station: W5DQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ridgecrest CA
Operating Time (hrs): 18

   80:    0
   40:   63   133    23
   20:   27    62    15
   15:  218   589    66
   10:  127   331    40
-------------------------
Total:  435  1115   144  Total Score = 160,560

Club:

Comments:

Started off great on 15M into JA and Far East. 40M was good on Friday night but
all I have is a vertical on 40M and it was noisy as usual. On Saturday morning,
10M opened early and held for most of the morning then I popped back over to 15M
and it was really hot. 20M never really showed up at all and it was noisy and
signals not near a strong as 15M and 10M. 40M wasn't near as good on Saturday
evening. Heard we had a solar storm so maybe that was why everything shut off
early here on Sat evening? On Sunday I started on 10M and it was hot but for
some reason, I had horrendous RFI in the shack when using the amp so I was
stuck at 100W on 10M on Sunday but did OK I guess. 15M was still strong and it
was down to picking thru the worked stations to find a new one to log. Again
20M never really shined like it usually does.

Now I need to work on the RFI problem and clean that up. It's always something
to fix :(