[3830] JARTS W4PK Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS W4PK Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 18:05:55 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 20.3
Radios: SO2R

   80:   42    93    15
   40:  197   483    49
   20:  339   915    69
   15:  533  1496    93
   10:  314   906    66
-------------------------
Total: 1425  3893   292  Total Score = 1,136,756

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

10 & 15-Meter bands were in good shape with excellent openings to Asia both
days, including China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Korea and of course Japan.

I had a church commitment Sunday morning so I missed about 4 hours of prime
time for working the Europeans.

I noted that I had many more dupes than normal for this contest.  I logged them
all since they could have either gotten my call wrong  or had just forgotten to
log me the first time.  However, there were a few that duped me more than once
on a particular band.

There were a few of you who had not put a "space" after your call in your
buffers which resulted in things like "W4PKSZY@$5&#..." which makes it
difficult to "click" on a call.  One station insisted on only sending his call
once at a time and I had to resort to typing his call in manually.  Also, there
were CRLFs at the end of some buffers which made it a challenge chasing the AGE
numbers up the screen.

I operated for a bit over 20 hours which at my age is about all I can do these
days.  I certainly had fun, this contest was more laid back than others I had
participated in the past.  Thanks for all the Q's!

73, Sam W4PK