[3830] JARTS K4GMH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4gmh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS K4GMH Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 18:30:25 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: K4GMH
Operator(s): K4GMH
Station: K4GMH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 22
Radios: SO2R

   80:   63   138    23
   40:  273   691    58
   20:  456  1237    81
   15:  618  1742    92
   10:  435  1254    74
-------------------------
Total: 1845  5062   328  Total Score = 1,660,336

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Thank you JARTS for sponsoring the Contest.  Also, thanks to all who were kind
enough to work me.

Lots of fun!  Good conditions and plenty of activity.  Even 80 m the second
night (local time) was quite.

One of the HB amps. has to be reworked.  WL beam heading information wasn't
available with the new version recently installed.  Even though my lat./long.
information is correct, WL says I should be somewhere around Korea.  Should
have found the problem before the Contest instead of during.

Messed up a couple of times by hitting the wrong function key.  Also, caused
some interference when I thought I was on another ant. and didn't hear another
station on the freq.  Probably a few other operator errors as well.....

Again, hope others had as much fun in the Contest as I did.

  73,
  Mike, K4GMH