[3830] JARTS NK7U MOMT HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] JARTS NK7U MOMT HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 19:13:44 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: NK7U
Operator(s): NK7U, K7ZO
Station: NK7U

Class: MOMT HP
QTH: Oregon
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:  104   210    18
   40:  304   769    67
   20:  351   908    66
   15:  374   993    76
   10:  505  1354    78
-------------------------
Total: 1638  4234   305  Total Score = 1,291,370

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Well that was fun. Great band conditions and great participation. Any time
Europe is coming into the West Coast on 10 Meters at 30db over S9 you know fun
is to be had. Easily the highest number of QSOs for any RTTY contest at NK7U.
Thanks to the JARTS sponsors, JA1JDD, 7L4IOU and the rest.

WriteLog shows about 24 on air hours for our leisure class Multi operation.
Just Joe/NK7U and I were in attendance and we probably averaged about 1.5 of us
on the air during those 24 hours as we also spent time getting ready for CQWW
next weekend, testing out some new radios and amps, watching football, tasting
wine and sampling Scotch.

An interesting view of the multipliers in this contest.
* We worked all 50 available USA mults
* We worked 38 of the 40 available JA mults on 10-40M. Good job to JA ops
supporting this contest. We only had one JA QSO on 80M. Not sure why conditions
were so poor there.
* We worked 27 of the 50 available VE mults.
* We worked only 3 VK mults. Two on 10M and one on 15M. We don't have the best
path to VK but there were just not many stations on the air. I issue a
challenge to the VK gang to activate themselves in the contest next year!

See everyone next weekend during CQWW. Please please please let's have band
conditions like this weekend. It will be just as crazy as last year.

Scott/K7ZO